Sunday, December 27, 2009

Our Christmas morning

We had a great Christmas morning! We told the kids to not wake us up until 7:30. They are the type of kids that will wake us up at 5 AM and I wasn't having that...lol. So they come and get us up on the dot. The first thing that was said is "I'm sorry momma but I broke the thing that holds my stocking". This is Cameron telling me this. He said he just wanted to peek into what Santa got him and he pulled and it all came down. Well I was a little disappointed since it is the second time this has happened. I guess I am getting new stocking holders next year. The kids loved everything that they got. We pretty much were lazy all day playing with all of our new toys. The kids had fun playing with all of their new stuff. My mom was here and we had dinner and dessert and that was pretty much the whole day. It was very quiet, calm, and relaxing!! Another great Christmas together!! I can't believe now it is almost 2010. WOW how time flies by! Sean started getting sick on Christmas day and now today he is really sick. I feel so bad for him. It seems like he was just sick about 2 months ago. I am hoping this is the worst of it and he will be feeling better tomorrow! I hope everyone else had a great Christmas day! Happy New Years to all! I hope it is better than the last. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment