Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas card 2009

Here is our Christmas card this year. I have mailed them all out now so most of you have already seen it. Sean took the pics and made the card this year. It was a much cheaper way of doing things and it turned out great. I have decided that we will probably do it this way every year from now on. As you all know we do family pics and cards every year. It is my one thing that is very important to me. I never had a picture of all of my family together. I guess this way I will make sure my kids have that. I am a little extreme about it I know but it is just our tradition now. It is cool to look back every year and see how much we have all changed. I am so happy I have made this our tradition. I hope you enjoy it as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment