Thursday, December 17, 2009

8 more days....

I have finally finished Christmas shopping and wrapping all the presents. I am so excited to be done!! I took a couple of pics of the tree with the presents underneath. I love looking at it. It is fun for the kids too because they start getting so curious about what is in all those gifts. Sean and I got up this morning and noticed the entry way light on. I immediatley thought did we leave that on last night?? Sean goes walking in the computer room to find Cameron down on the floor looking at all the gifts...lol. I am also putting a picture of Tumwater falls up. Sean went out after it had been below freezing for at least a week, and had started snowing. I wish we would have thought to go out a little earlier that day. It was pretty much already dark by the time he got there. I still thought the picture turned out pretty cool! So here it is to share. There is so much more to photograph in Oly than there was in Puyallup. I like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment