Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Cam and Breanne's Christmas Program

Yes, I know it isn't called a Christmas program anymore, but I will keep calling it that forever. I have to say for one moment that it makes me so sad that they have taken God out of the school. They can't even sing a song with Merry Christmas in it. It has to say Happy Holidays, yet they can sing about Hanukkah. It just really irritates me. I guess I feel like everyone should know how annoyed I am....LOL! I am totally all for other religions and such but why can't we have ours too? Anyway I am done for now. So here is some pictures from their concert. They both did great and it was so fun to watch. Sean was able to get out of work to come and watch also. Thank goodness cause he is the photographer! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!



Following directions :-)

Where's Cameron?? He really is in there!!Waving to mommy in the crowdSinging her little ♥heart♥ out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment