Friday, December 4, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....

I am so excited. We decorated the Christmas tree tonight and now I am totally in the Christmas mood. I always get like this where I just can't wait for Christmas. Then I blink and we are putting everything away for the next year. It always goes so fast and it makes me sad because I just love this time of year. We have extra lights from years ago that we never use. We had this idea to put them up in the kids bedrooms. So Cam has blue lights in his room and Breanne has purple in hers. I don't know why we have never thought of this before. The kids are totally excited. The funny thing is I think I bought those lights before both of them were ever born. Now here we are just using them. Funny that the colors were blue and purple. I must have known I would have a boy and girl. Something like that. Anyway here is a couple of pics to share with you. Only 21 more days left. Exactly 3 weeks away. That just seems crazy to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment