Monday, May 10, 2010

Total Makeover

This is our first week without Sean. It is going ok so far. I am missing him like crazy though. Over the weekend we went to see Sean's Great Aunt Carol. She is just so sweet. We really enjoyed our time with her. She gave Breanne the wig that she is wearing and of course she LOVES it. She ended up wearing it through the whole mall which had everyone looking at us. LOL. It was funny.
Breanne has been spoiled since daddy is gone and has been sleeping in my bed. She is absolutely loving every minute of it. She sleeps with me every night. I don't mind it either. As long as she stays on her side we are good to go. Sometimes I wake up to feet right in my stomach or something. LOL.
Today Breanne got her tooth fixed finally. It looks so much better. I hated that tooth being broken. I put a before & after picture for you to see. They did a great job and you can't even tell that it isn't real. I am very happy with it. 8-)

Sleeping BeautyBefore
After

No comments:

Post a Comment