Monday, May 3, 2010

Our visit to Silverdale

Saturday we met up with an old family friend of Dale's (my brother). Sheila and her family. She has 3 boys right around our kids age and then her husband has a daughter Breanne's age. We first picked my mom up from the Bremerton ferry and then drove to her house. We had a great visit at her house. We then all went to Poulsbo where there is a nice shopping center there. They have a great bakery and an awesome ice cream shop. We of course had to go into both and get some goodies. Sheila showed us where she works also. We stayed behind for a little longer since my mom wanted to look in some shops. After, we rode the ferry back to Seattle with my mom. We did that for the kids just because it can be fun. We haven't done it in awhile. Now that we are moving we probably won't do it for a long time. It was a loooonnnnngggg day but we had a great time. One more weekend left before my hubby leaves to start his new job. I am sad and not looking forward to this time apart. I know it will go by fast and then we will be moving soon. I am looking forward to our summer! It has been so nice to have some great weekends with the family. I feel really blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment