Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sickness arrives again



Breanne woke up yesterday morning throwing up. It is harder when you are a single parent trying to do everything including taking kids to school. She ended up throwing up in the car while we were picking up Cam. Luckily I took the bucket with. Thank goodness. My friend and neighbor took Cam to school which was such a big help so that she didn't end up throwing up twice in the car...lol. I do have a picture to put up but my other computer doesn't have internet and that is where I upload the photos. I am bummed cause I pretty much have to wait for my hubby to come home to fix it. The life without him. UGH! It is getting harder and harder. The kids are for sure struggling more this week. I just can't wait for it all to be over and we live there with him again. Today is better. Breanne still stayed home from school since she threw up at 3:30 yesterday. They have to be vomit for 24 hours. She is better but an extra day of rest might be good for her. Well I ended up figuring out how to get the pics on to this computer. So here is a picture of poor Bre yesterday trying to sleep. AAAWWWWWW!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment