Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Will it ever go away??

So today Breanne woke up sick. She started off with a small fever that just kept going up. Then by 10 she was throwing up. I absolutely hate when my kids throw up. Not only for the obvious reasons but I feel so horrible for them. I just want to make it go away. She only threw up twice thank goodness. Now she has just ran a fever all day of around 102.5. She won't take medicine because the last time she did she threw up. She is worried it will make her do it again. She has slept off an on all day but is doing ok.
The good news is she lost her 4th tooth today. Her second top front tooth. Sean was so excited because he is never here when the kids lose their teeth. He actually got to pull it out. I can't believe Breanne let him but it was just hanging there so she said he could. Here is a picture of her showing her missing tooth. Sick and all she was still willing to show me. :-) We are still hoping to be healthy by Saturday and get out of the house together.
Breanne's missing tooth
My sick sick girl :-(
Cameron got to stay home today because they have to be fever free for 24 hours. He was so bored all day....lol
I hate when they are sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment