Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving Day


Yesterday was Thanksgiving. This year we went over to my mom's house. It was something different since we are used to doing it at our home every year. I really enjoyed it though and had a great time. I made Sean bring his tripod so we could get a family picture with my mom since we don't have one. So here are the pictures from that.
This Thanksgiving I am really thankful for a our new home in a new location. We are loving it here and so are the kids. I am so thankful that God put us in a great place for the family. I am also thankful for my wonderful family that I have. I truly have the best husband and the best kids a wife and mommy could have. I am truly blessed!! We are also very thankful for all of our other family and friends that are so supportive in all we do. We love you all and couldn't do it without any of you. We hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment