Monday, November 16, 2009

Sick, Sick, Sick

So Cameron has been sick. It started off on Saturday we were all getting ready to go do something with the family. I actually called the kids in the room to see what they would rather do. As Cam comes walking in I can tell he doesn't feel good. I take his temp and sure enough he is sick. So now we are all stuck at home. Which was fine we all just really wanted to get out. So by Sunday Cam was getting quite a bit worse. His fever spiked to 104. Today he is doing better. He has kept it down to 100.4 most of the day. I am hoping he will be back to school by Wednesday. Now if we can just skip Breanne from getting it we will be good! I am just happy to see him getting better because I am so worried about the swine flu right now.
So Sean continues to practice his photography. It always ends up that he chases us around the house trying to take pics. Sean kept bugging me to take pictures. So I finally let him but I wasn't smiling on purpose cause I was annoyed....lol. He ended up getting a pretty good picture of me so that is what I am sharing.
The video that I added is an oldie of Breanne singing happy birthday to daddy. She was 2 years old. It was Seans 30th bday. I just thought it was so cute the way she was singing it. Well she is my kid so I think everything is cute. Also check out Cameron being a bull in the background...lol. I guess that was his awesome dance to Breanne's awesome singing. Anyway I just found it the other day and thought it would be a good one to share.
Breanne helping mommy with the dishes

No comments:

Post a Comment