Saturday, November 7, 2009

Breanne has a crush!!

So my mom was asking Breanne if she had a boyfriend. Her response was "no but I have a crush on Aaron". So my mom came in the room to tell me that my daughter has a crush. Then my mom asks how do you know what a crush is. She says my friend Olivia has a crush on him also. Then my mom asks what does a crush mean? She says "It means Love". L-O-V-E Love. She spelled it out and everything...lol. So my 6 year old daughter is learning about love in 1st grade?!?! That just seems a little young to be having a crush. I know I am just being a mom. Why is it that boys and girls are so different? My son who is 9 doesn't even think about girls yet. Then my daughter is already talking about boys at 6. I am not ready for all of this yet!! So anyway I am ending this post with a picture of Breanne and the pumpkin she did on her lite brite.

No comments:

Post a Comment