Friday, November 6, 2009

Tumwater Falls

So last Sunday we went down to Tumwater Falls. I heard about it right after we moved to Olympia when I was looking up things to do. It was a beautiful day last Sunday and we didn't have anything to do so we decided to go check it out. It ended up being a great day to go!! The colors were so pretty with it being fall. Sean got some awesome pictures of the water fall and we also got some pics for our Christmas cards. Those I will not be sharing until we send them out. We ended up being there for over 2 hours which I totally didn't expect. I thought it would be a waterfall. We would go there look and go home. Well it is this whole trail that walks you down the river and several areas of the trail there are more falls. It is just so pretty. Anyway, I wanted to share the pics with you all. It was a great family day. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment