Friday, July 9, 2010

We are officially moved!!!

We have officially lived here for a week now. Things are going really well. My mom came over Saturday and stayed until Monday the 5th of July. She helped us sooooo much with the house. We got a TON of stuff done just in the time that she was here. The 4th of July was a little different for us this year. We didn't do anything real fun just due to moving and stuff. We were planning on just hanging out and hopefully watching everyone elses fireworks. It ended up getting really windy that day. It was blowing up to 40 mph. So there wasn't much fireworks that day. So we ended up in bed early cause we were soooo tired from working so much. Since Wednesday it has been in the 90's and possibly going to be 100 degrees today. We spent yesterday in the pool all day. The day before the kids got to go out on Uncle Josh and Aunt Jill's boat. They got pulled on the intertube and had a ton of fun. Cameron liked it better than Breanne. She was a little scared of falling off. She still had fun and I hope she will try it again. We are loving it here and I am just so happy we got this opportunity to live here. I really think this is where I want to be!! I think the kids are enjoying it as well. I know that they miss their friends but as soon as school starts and they meet new ones I think that will get easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment