Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sidewalk chalk & Popsicles

So not much new going on. We have been playing at the pool a lot. Enjoying summer so much more than we normally would. I LOVE it out here!! I am sure I said that a few times by now. The kids like it too. I can't wait until the kids meet some new friends. Sean took next week off for vacation. I am really excited. We haven't had a vacation together as a family in a couple of years. Sean has changed jobs so often the last several years that we haven't been able to take much time off. I am sooooo happy!! We are planning on going to Silverwood Theme Park for 2 days. The kids don't know about it. I think I might just keep it that way and surprise them. We haven't even told them that we are going anywhere. I think I might keep that from them too. I think we will just load up the car and start driving. It would be cool to pull in the parking lot and just say this is what we are doing today. :-) I am happy to spend some quality time with the fam!! Other than that not a lot going on. The kids start school in 5 weeks. I can't believe that summer has flown by so fast. I am not ready for summer to end yet. I am really enjoying spending time with the kids at the pool. They are learning soooo much in the short amount of time they have been swimming. I am really proud of them. Well here is a few pics from today. The kids and I went outside and wrote with the chalk. The first picture is a message I left for Sean to see when he gets home from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment