Monday, July 12, 2010

Summer Time!!!!!

Saturday we went to the pool with Daddy. We had a lot of fun. It was windy that day so it made it a little on the colder side that day. It was still in the 90's but with the wind we were chilly at times. A fire started that day in Wenatchee and brought a huge cloud over the pool towards the end of the day. That made it even colder...lol. It was crazy the sun went behind the smoke cloud and it made the sun turn red. It was really cool looking. Yesterday we went up to Wenatchee for the day. That is where costco is and things like that. So pretty much any of our shopping we have to do there other than walmart. So we went up there cause Sean still didn't have any shorts and it is hot here. So we spent the day shopping together. It was fun. The kids weren't as excited about it but they got to spend their allowance money so that made them happy. The 3rd to the last picture I took last night after we got home. You can see the smoke that is coming our way from that fire in Wenatchee. It is still burning today and tonight we are supposed to have some pretty severe winds so I am sure that isn't going to help it any. The last two pics were from the sunrise this morning. Every morning I wake up and see orange or red on the walls in my bedroom. I am to lazy to get up and take a picture of it. So today when I woke up I decided to finally get up and do it. Finally I got some cool pics of it. I am planning on cleaning and unpacking some more the next couple of days. We have spent the last several days doing things so nothing has gotten done around here. I am hoping to make it back to the pool Wednesday or Thursday. I am sure I will have lots more pics to come. I hope everyone else is having a great summer like we are!! 8-)

No comments:

Post a Comment