Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

We got to see Sean last weekend. We also got to see the new house. We haven't exactly gotten it yet but we are pretty sure we will. We should be finding out in a week or so. I am so excited about it. It has a beautiful view from the living room and the master bedroom. It is huge and will really fit us well. I am sooooo looking forward to living there and living with my hubby again. Monday was a REALLY hard day. I cried a lot after leaving Sean. I don't know why this time was so much harder than all the others but it was. I am really tired of saying good bye to him. We have less than 5 weeks now so I am really counting down the days. It is 1 month from tomorrow. YEAH!!!! We had a great weekend with Sean. It was so nice to see him and nice to get more than 2 days also.
We also got to see Josh, Jill, and the kids for Friday night and a little Saturday. Jill did a half marathon on Sunday so they were gone from Saturday until we left to do that. It was nice to have some time with them and the kids to play with Ryan and Paige also. The next time we go there we will see them the whole weekend. That should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment