Monday, June 7, 2010

Our New Home

First off I have to tell you the story of how we got this home. It has been a struggle finding a new home in Ephrata. It is a smaller town with a lot of smaller homes. It is hard to find exactly what you want. Sean was driving around with his brother and happened to come up on this home. There was a Uhaul out front so he stopped and asked if they were moving in or out. They were moving out and the home was a rental. So he got the name and number of who we needed to call and called right away. Meanwhile they showed him around the home even though they were in the process of moving. People are so nice there!! Sean got a hold of the lady and she told him the rent amount but it was negotiable. We talked her down $100 which is the same as we are paying in Oly. How perfect is that! I went there the very next weekend and we looked at it. Of course we all love the home. The kids were so excited and hoping that we get it. I sent in the application and got told on Friday that we got it! I am sooooo excited. It has a beautiful view of Ephrata and I heard at night you can see the lights of Moses Lake also. I will be posting more pics after we move in. All I have to say is God is wonderful!! I know for sure we are going where we are supposed to be. God has made this whole process go over soooo well. He has really blessed us with all that we have. We now have a great house, a great job, in a great town to raise the kids. What more could we ask for truly. I am so excited to move in and start our new life there together. I love my family and I am so thankful for them everyday. I really do have the best husband on earth and couldn't ask for anything better. He is so good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment