Thursday, March 24, 2011

19 days and counting

Ok I went to the doctor yesterday. As long as the hospital is not full I am for sure going in on the 12th for induction. That is 19 days away. Wowee time has really flown by. Although these last few weeks are getting harder and harder to get through. I still know when I am sitting in the hospital about to have this baby, I am going to look back in shock at how fast this whole thing went. I am glad I blogged often enough especially about the hard times in the pregnancy. I actually got through all of them and will finally have my 3rd child in my arms soon. My little miracle!! I can't believe it took me 4 times of getting pregnant to have her. Now when I look back it was all worth it. I can't wait for have our 5th and final addition to our family here with us. The kids are getting really excited. I can see Breanne is probably going to have a hard time at first not being the youngest anymore but I think she will be ok. I am worried about her but that is just my mommy instinct kicking in. My guilt of taking the youngest child thing away from her. I know she will love her sister a lot. I am not sure how Cam is going to handle it. I don't think he will get jealous at all. I am hoping he will love on her a lot! Not sure if he will or not. It should be quite interesting to watch. He can't wait to meet her though and I can't wait for them to meet her either. I want to see her little face. I can't wait to find out if she has lots of hair or hardly any. I have had both situations with my kids. I can't wait to see what color hair she has. I am just soooo looking forward to finally meeting this little girl and finally kissing and hugging her. 19 more days!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment