Saturday, March 5, 2011

40 DAYS!!!

So I actually have 44 days until my due date. I will be 34 weeks on Monday. My doctor and I talked almost 2 weeks ago about her inducing me a little early. The reason you ask? Her sister has cancer and my doc travels out of state to help her out A LOT!! The week that I am due isn't a good week for her. To be sure she gets to be the one to deliver my baby she wants to induce me. This still is not in stone at all but the plan is to induce 4 days early which would be April 14th. I will know more next Wednesday after my appt with her again. We are soooo excited to possibly be meeting her a little early. I will keep you updated when I know more. As for now here are a couple of pics that Sean took. Yes, I finally got some photos of my belly. I didn't want it to end up being to late before we got at least one. So here is baby Ashlynn @ 33 weeks and 5 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment