Sunday, January 24, 2010

"Our Date"

Sean and I went out last night on our anniversary date. Our anniversary isn't until the 27th but it worked out that my mom could babysit so we went out. We went to our favorite restaurant Jimmy Mac's. We actually went there after our wedding for our dinner. It is so funny to still be going there after all this time. We have actually been going there since I was preggo with Cameron which was 10 years ago. We still love it just as much. We went shopping afterwards. Sean said I could get a pair of pants since I am really needing some clothes. He had a gift card from Christmas but he forgot to bring it with us. We didn't have a whole lot of money so it was hard to figure out other things to do. We were going to go to a movie but it didn't start until way later and we just didn't know what to do for 2 hours. So we ended up at Alki where we were going to walk around and it was absolutely freezing. Sooooo we took some pics and ended up going to my mom's where we were staying the night. I know we are sooooo lame....lol. I still had a great time.
We had a horrible nights sleep with sleeping at my mom's. I don't think that any one of us were comfortable. It was either to hot or to cold. We were up and getting ready to leave by 7 AM. As we were packing up I saw this amazing sunset right outside my mom's living room window. She has a great view of Lake Union. So I grabbed my camera and ran up to the 5th floor where they have a deck that you can go on the roof and look out at the view. I took a ton of beautiful photos of the view. It was absolutely breath taking. I will remember that for a long time. So anyway it made the fact that we were up at the crack of dawn all worth it!! So here are my pictures to share with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment