Thursday, June 30, 2011

Swim Lessons (10/100)

Cameron and Breanne had "fun" day at swim lessons today. They got to go off the slide, dive for the dive rings, and also jump off the diving board. They were sooooo excited to do it without life jackets. Breanne told me not to take pictures of her in a life jacket. You know those things are embarrassing to be seen in.....lol. I was so scared that they were jumping in 12ft of water without a life jacket. I knew they would be fine but it was still scary. They had fun. It sucked that it was so cold. They didn't want to do it again because it was too cold to get out and stand outside. It was only 68 degrees on the way there and it was really windy. I was outside in a coat and was still cold. They were in the water so I know they were freezing. They also found out that they passed level 2 today and get to move on to level 3! They were excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment