Monday, June 20, 2011

Cam's Birthday

His birthday started yesterday where we let him open his presents and we took him to the movies to celebrate. Sean had to work today and they had swimming lessons so I didn't want him to feel like we didn't get to do much for his birthday. He got a new basketball hoop for his birthday which he really likes! Then we took him to see Kung Fu Panda 2. The kids liked it. I on the other hand ended up missing it because of Ashlynn being to fussy. Today I made him cupcakes. We went and got a new fresh haircut. He got a fohawk for the summer. It needs fixed a little but I love it. Then he got to play with his cousin Ryan for a couple of hours. Then I made him his FAVORITE dinner which is taco salad. We went to swim lessons after dinner and then came home and warmed up by the fire. We made smores and had lots of fun together. I think it was a great day! Happy Birthday Cam. I hope you had lots of fun.























No comments:

Post a Comment