Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sickness is everywhere!!

I can't believe how much this family has been sick in the last month. So far Breanne has been the worst with being sick with three different things in the last month. It has just been so crazy around here. Just when I think I get someone healthy another one gets it. Finally I have gotten the nasty cold that is going around. It has not been fun. I have been up coughing for the past 5 nights. I really just want it to go away. Breanne came down with an extremely HIGH fever on Sunday night. She got all the way up to 105.2. I could barelly keep it down under 103. It would rise back up before the medicine would wear off. We took her in to the doctor yesterday and it turns out she has a sinus infection. She had just had this cold that I have about a week before this so that explains it. I was happy to find out that it was treatable than if it was a viral thing where no medicine would make her better. Man was she really sick! She has only had 1 dose of antibiotics and her fever is already down to 99.8 this morning with no meds. So that is great news. I think she will be able to go back to school tomorrow. Now I just need to get over this cold and hopefully we will all stay healthy. I don't want everyone all sick when Ashlynn comes. I want to be able to keep her healthy as well. Let's hope for the best! :-) I am looking forward to the next weekend and getting out of the house for awhile. I am so tired of being here!

No comments:

Post a Comment