Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Breanne's B-Day Party

We had Breanne's b-day party on Feb 5. Yes, it has taken me this long to finally post it. I have been so bad with keeping up with my blog lately. We had Breanne's party at the Soap Lake roller rink which is only 5 min away and the closest one for over 90 miles...lol. They do private parties for pretty cheap so that is what we ended up doing for Breanne. The kids loved having the whole place to themselves. It made it really nice. It wasn't all crazy or anything. I loved it. She had a great birthday with all her new little friends. I really like her group of friends that she has made this year. They are all really sweet little girls. Cam invited one of his friends too. He also had his cousin Ryan there. That was nice for him not to have to skate with a bunch of girls. LOL! I think everyone had a great time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment