Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Long awaited update

A lot has went on since the last time I blogged. I am hoping from here on out to be better about updating. I have been so busy and still battling nausea with this baby. Let's just start at Halloween. It was a great weekend. Friday we went with the cousins to the downtown trick or treating here. All the businesses hand out candy to the kids. It was soooo busy but the kids had fun. Saturday my mom came from Seattle to visit. We ended up going to Leavenworth for the day. That was a lot of fun. Sunday we carved pumpkins with Meema and then she left back home. Later that night we went trick or treating and then came home and handed out candy to the MANY trick or treaters at our door. Wow there was a lot. We had to shut off our light because we ran out of candy. It was crazy. What a fun weekend it was though. It was a great time.
The very next day after Halloween I came down with a stomach bug and was throwing up. Tuesday I ran a fever all day and Wednesday I was still sick to my stomach. Finally be Thursday I was feeling more back to normal. I pretty much lost the whole week due to that which sucked really bad.
This week I am happy to say that I think the nausea from the baby is finally starting to go away. The last couple of days I have been able to eat better. I have more energy and I am getting some housework done. That feels really nice after two months of being down and out.
Yesterday I went to the doc. She did a quick u/s to see that the baby was doing good. Of course he/she was moving again and decided to wave at us this time. It was very cool. The baby has grown so much it is amazing. I am now 17 weeks and 2 days today. I have an official 20 week u/s scheduled at the hospital. It is scheduled for Sean's b-day. We are hoping to find out the sex of the baby that day. We are so excited. I am counting down the days until then. I can't wait! Well that is it for now. I am really going to try hard to keep up better now that I am finally feeling better. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment