Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cam got rollerblades

As a family we have been going to the skating rink a lot! We all enjoy it and it is pretty cheap to do. Breanne got rollerblades for her birthday. With our tax money Sean and I were also getting some rollerblades for us. Cameron refused to get them. He kept saying I will do it when I get older. I don't know why but I guess being older would make it easier in his mind. Well after seeing Breanne have them and do so well, and also seeing mommy and daddy buying them, he decided he wanted a pair. We told them that it was only fair if they were an early b-day present since that is what Breanne got. He was ok with that so we went ahead and bought him some. Of course he LOVES them and hasn't fallen once yet. He said he is actually doing better in them. I am proud of him for trying them out finally. :-)


1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I can't even stand up in those! Good for them! :)

    ReplyDelete