Sunday, January 2, 2011

My brother!!

This is a guy whom I have looked up to since I was born. He has been an amazing person in my life! He has always shown so much love to me. He always protected me growing up and has always been there. I adore this man. I really do! He has been working so hard to have this great relationship my kids which means so much to me. I know it takes a lot to develop a relationship over the phone but he does it. Every week! He takes 10 min with each child and talks to them about anything and everything. I know somedays are harder than others because they are kids and just aren't always very talkative. He still trys again next week. I just think it is soooo cool. He is always there for advice when I need it. He loves God and is just a great man. I am sooooo proud of who is today and how hard he has worked to be who he is! I love you Gary sooooo very much! Thanks for being a great big brother to me. It really does mean more than you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment