Friday, December 31, 2010

OH MY GOSH 2011!!



Wow what a year!! We have again been through a lot this year. Much different things than the last year but still a lot. First we had a major move that happened in July. We moved 3 hours away from where I have lived for the last 18 years of my life. This was hard for me. We really like it here but it was a hard move. Sean started a new job in May which is the reason for the move. He likes it! It isn't the best job he has ever had but he does like it.

On August 12 we found out that we were expecting. It was a HUGE surprise and of course a scary one. Having lost 3 babies in 2010 I just figured the same thing would happen with this one. I was reading what I wrote last year for the New Year post. I had said in that post that God has other plans for us. I was saying how I am just excepting that and I am ok with whatever they are. Well this was God's plan. Apparantly he wanted us to have a baby but the time was off before. I was in shock for a long time that everything was fine with this baby. We feel so blessed to be having another little girl! The kids are both really excited! We are already over the half way mark. I am 24 weeks and 4 days today. Wow only 15 1/2 weeks left. That seems so weird that in less than 4 months I will be holding her. We have decided to name her Ashlynn Arianna. I am really excited with what we came up with. I think it is really pretty!

The kids have started 2nd and 4th grade this year. That was a shocker also. The first year I really remember of school was 2nd grade. I just can't believe how fast time is flying by. They are getting so big. Cam also turned 10 this year which was another biggy for me. I had him 10 years ago. It just doesn't seem real. I love them OH so much and don't know what I would do without them!! They are my world! I am soooo happy that God blessed us with them! I can't believe that in just over 3 months we will have a 3rd child. I am still in shock but I couldn't be happier. I do feel truly blessed that God has given me 4 great gifts. He gave me 3 awesome children and a wonderful husband whom I am sooooo in love with!!!

I can't really think of anything else that happened this past year. It all went by sooooo fast that it is likely to be forgetting something. Anyway here is a year's worth of pics from 2010. Now we are on to the next great year! I can't wait! I hope everyone has a Happy New Year! I believe it is going to be a great year for everybody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment