Monday, October 12, 2009

Things are going well in the McDaniel household

The kids are doing great. Breanne scored her first goal in soccer last Saturday. I was so excited! She really loves soccer so I am hoping she will do it next year. Cameron was doing dance and he decided he doesn't like it and isn't doing it anymore. I am really hoping to find something for him and if not he will be playing baseball in the spring.

Breanne got invited over to her friends house for the first time the other day. We haven't set a date yet but we will be soon. I am excited to see them both making lots of new friends. This week is parent/teacher conference so I will get to find out how well they are doing in school. I hope they are both doing good.

We are once again trying to get pregnant for the final time. I really hope that it happens this time. Otherwise no more kiddos for us. I am happy that I am blessed with my two. Just really wanted a third to make it complete. God has a plan for us so I have to trust that. Other than that nothing is really new. Just keeping busy like always. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment