Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The kids first day of school

Breanne's new hair cut. She cut 10 inches off and was able ot give to locks of love!! I was so proud of her.
The kids first day of school 9/9/09

We have moved to Olympia!! I am loving it out here. We just moved over a month ago. Sean got a new job out here so we decided to relocate. It took a bit of getting used to since we lived in Puyallup for the last 7 years. The kids pretty much grew up there. It is nice to have new surroundings though. I am looking forward to meeting new people. The kids just started school today. It is their first year in public school. I am very nervous but hopeful that things will work out for them. I am going to try and do this blog thing so if people want to they can keep up with us and what is new.



No comments:

Post a Comment